The MCBC is all about taking as many trips as possible by bicycle, and your daily commute is a great place to start. But why stop there? Here are some great events happening during Bike Week where you can rack up extra miles & trips, score a free tuneup, or indulge in some good eats, drinks and fun:
- Bike Breakfast with Charles River TMA, 300 Mass Ave, Cambridge, 7:30am-9:30am
- Bike Tune-up & Breakfast with CommuteWorks, 375 Longwood Ave, Boston, 7:30am-10:00am, details
- Bike Breakfast with Alewife TMA, Minuteman Path, Cambridge, 7:30am-9:00am, details
- Bike Breakfast with Charles River TMA, 7:30am-9:30am, 155 Broadway, Cambridge
- Bike Breakfast with CommuteWorks, 375 Longwood Ave, Boston, 4:00pm-6:00pm, details
Be sure to check the Bay State Bike Week website for even more fun events!
Are you a resident of Beverly, Danvers, Lynn, or Salem? Be one of the first 50 people to register and log at least one trip during the Challenge, and $5.00 will be donated on you behalf to the North Shore Tour de Cure. (details)
Want an easy way to automatically track your bike miles? Download the Ryde (by Modeo) app, a low power and automatic bike ride tracker for iOS (that maps your ride without draining your battery!) that can now be imported to your MCBC profile.